The site does not provide electronic versions of works and is engaged only in collecting and cataloging links sent and published on the forum by our readers. If you are the copyright holder of any submitted material and do not want the link to it to be in our catalog, contact us and we will immediately remove it. Files for exchange on the tracker are provided by users of the site, and the administration is not responsible for their content. Please do not upload files protected by copyright, as well as files of illegal content!
ACTION ON DEMAND
If you are the copyright holder of any material, the link (or links) to which is posted on this site, and would not want this information to be disseminated by users without your consent, we will be happy to assist you by removing the relevant links.
For this, it is necessary that you send us a letter (in electronic form) in which you have indicated the following information:
1. Documentary evidence of your rights to copyrighted material:
▪ a scanned document with a seal, or
▪ email from the official mail domain of the company owner, or
▪ other contact information that uniquely identifies you as the copyright holder of this material.
2. The text that you want to place, accompanied by deleted information. In it, you can specify where and under what conditions you can get information, links to which were deleted, as well as your contact information, so that users can get from you all of their interesting information regarding this material.
3. Direct links to the pages of the site that contain links to the data that must be deleted.
Links should be https://toomac.org/viewtopic?t=XXXXX or similar
After that, within 48 hours, we will remove the links that interest you from the site.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) We reserve the right to publish on the site of any information sent to us by mail email@example.com
b) We do not exercise control over the actions of users who may re-post links to information that is subject to your copyright. Any information on the forum is placed automatically, without any control from anyone’s side, which corresponds to the generally accepted world practice of placing information on the Internet. However, in any case, we will consider all your requests regarding links to information that violates your rights.
c) According to the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, a link to any data (informational message), in itself, is not subject to copyright (although it may violate the “agreement on the use of the site”). Thus, it is not necessary to send letters containing threats or demands, as having no real basis.
Last updated: January 26, 2018